If you are looking to purchase a copier here in Cleveland, there are some tips that will help you get the very best deal available. We have put together our 5 top tips for getting the best copier deal here in Cleveland.
- The first tip is to itemize a list of the features you really need and which would be nice to have. Do you really need stapling? Color? Tabloid? etc… Would it simply be nice. If it would be nice, what is that feature worth to you per month?
- Avoid Tabloid if it is not needed. Tabloid can be one of the most expensive options. If it is necessary, it must be bought, if it is not, avoiding this costly feature will normally save you over $3,000!
- Only sign up for the number of prints you will use, even in the slow times of the year. If you sign up for 20,000 pages but only print 15,000 – you are paying for 5,000 unused pages. Even at $.01 ea, it’s $50 a month or $3,000 on a 5 year contract!
- Understand the copier lease. A $1 buyout means you will own the copier at the end of the lease. FMV means you will have to pay to package and ship the copier somewhere at the end of the lease. Make sure you understand what your responsibilities are before you sign a lease.
- When setting up your copier, set up two drivers for everyone, one for color and a default for black and white. This will help people only to print in color when it is needed without being confused on how to print in color when it is really required.