Ready for a New Copier?
If your Cleveland company is getting ready to purchase a new copier for the office, it’s important to take some time to figure out the device that’s right for you. You can do that by assessing the needs of your office so that you’ll be ready to talk with a copier vendor rep. Use the following guidelines to help you choose your machine.
• Do you need tabloid or do you have another device that can print it?
• Will your office be sending faxes? If so, how many do you expect to send on a monthly basis?
• Would you like to use your copier as a network printer in your Cleveland office?
• Will you use your copier only for printing, or would you like to be able to scan as well?
• Does your office print color documents or mostly black and white?
• Would you like options like stapling or hole-punching?
• How many copies per month do you usually print?
The more of these questions you can answer before you meet with a rep, the more you’ll be able to avoid unnecessary extras that you don’t need when you select a new copier for your Cleveland office.