Getting a great copier lease is about more than just finding a machine that you like. You also need to find a copier lease that works with your business. That means finding an office machine that fits into your budget and includes a lease that works for your business. No copier lease is better than another. Each one can be catered to fit your needs. But you still may be asking yourself what copier lease is best.
When it comes to copier leases there is one aspect that you will need to decide on early. You are going to need to figure out how long your want your copier lease to be. There are essentially two copier lease lengths, either short-term or long-term. Both are good for different reasons and fit different business needs. It’s up to you to make the right decision for your office.
Short-term Leases (24-36 months)
- These are great for those who need the most current models of office machines. The shorter lease time allows you to have more frequent upgrades over the years.
- Your monthly payments will be significantly higher as your time with the copier is only about half as long.
- You will basically always be working with the newest, and best machines.
- You will have to go through the process of finding a lease more frenquently
Long-term Leases (60 months)
- Great for those who want more consistency. Once you have a machine that you trust you don’t have to change as often.
- Lower monthly payments are beneficial to anyone that is on a tighter budget
- No worrying about finding another lease. Most people hate looking for new leases so the longer that they can wait, the better.
Choosing the right lease for you can be hard to do. Reach out to our helpful staff at Copier CLeveland to learn more about getting a copier lease that works for you.