Which Copier Lease Length is Best?
Choosing the right copier lease length for your business is an extremely important part of getting a great lease. The lease length affects your lease in numerous ways and that will affect your business. This leads people to start to wonder about which copier lease length is best.
Neither lease is inherently better than another. It’s all about choosing the length that works well for you. Both have benefits, but you need to choose what works best for your business.
- These are great for those who need the most current models of office machines. The shorter lease time allows you to have more frequent upgrades over the years.
- Your monthly payments will be significantly higher as your time with the copier is only about half as long.
- You will basically always be working with the newest, and best machines.
- You will have to go through the process of finding a lease more frequently
- Great for those who want more consistency. Once you have a machine that you trust you don’t have to change as often.
- Lower monthly payments are beneficial to anyone that is on a tighter budget
- No worrying about finding another lease. Most people hate looking for new leases so the longer that they can wait, the better.
Either lease length can be a good option depending on what you are looking for. Give us a call at Copier Cleveland to learn more about getting the right lease length for your business. Our staff will be happy to help you get a lease that you will love.