Managed Print Services (MPS)
Have you ever heard the above term and wondered what it actually means? Managed Print Services (MPS) can take your printing infrastructure from so-so to outstanding. With millions of devices under management, Xerox is a leader in Managed Print Services (MPS).
For most companies, the cost of office printing cost-per-print, routine maintenance, and service is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings.
Xerox MPS Benefits
- Cut costs on print consumables, service and cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy use through device consolidation and upgrade.
- Reduce waste, order only the supplies needed, with no excess.
- Free up IT resources for more business critical work than the support and maintenance of print devices.
- Optimize efficiency with remote management and life-cycle management.
- Streamline operations with centralized support for multiple brands and models.
- Increase up-time with on-site service coverage.
- Gain visibility into print activity and trends with online tools to improve control and management of your devices.
- Customize your MPS solution for your network, print devices and operational priorities.
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
Want to know more? Give us a call; we would love to help you. We are Xerox authorized and have been selling copiers for 10 years and we would love to help your company!